Kings Bay Y
BUS INFORMATION & STOPS – SUMMER 2021
For the 2021 Summer Day Camp Season, the Kings Bay Y will again be offering Bus Stop Transportation.
Below, please find the respective routes. Please note, those families registering for the bus will be contacted through a private Group-Me message (information to be sent before service is slated to begin). There will be a 1 minute waiting grace period at each stop, after which time, the buses have to continue on their routes to ensure our campers transportation safety is kept as the number one priority.
Due to current transportation guidelines, our bus company has kindly informed us that until further notice, buses will operate with windows down throughout the duration of trips. This is being done to ensure a constant flow of air is flowing through each bus for the safest possible trip for all participants.
If there are any questions or concerns please contact the camp office directly at 718-648-7703 ext. 0 or email@example.com.
KBY BUS #1
- Avenue U and East 70th
- PS 236 (Avenue U and East 64th)
- Mill Avenue and North Mayfair Dr.
- PS 207
- PS 222
- MPJHS (Fillmore and Stuart)
- James Madison HS (Quentin Road)
- PS 255
- Coney Island Avenue & Avenue S/T
- PS 215
- PS 216
- Bay Ridge Campus
KBY BUS #2
- Gerritsen and Lois Avenue
- Emmons Avenue & Coyle Street
- PS 52 (Voorhies & East 29th Street)
- Bedford Avenue & Avenue Z
- Avenue Z & Homecrest Avenue
- Shore Blvd & West End Avenue
- PS 195
- Oriental Blvd & Ocean Avenue
- Oriental Blvd & West End Avenue
- Brighton Beach Avenue & Brighton 11th
- Brighton Beach Avenue & Brighton 4th
- PS 100
- Neptune Avenue & Ocean Parkway
- Neptune Avenue & West 20th Street (West 19th Return)
- Bay Ridge Campus
Extended week of camp transportation
There will be NO Bus Stop transportation services available for the additional week of camp.