Kings Bay Y
Teen Travel Camp
Teen Travel Camp
Ages 11 – 14 years old
- Weekly Tours around NYC: Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, Madison Square Garden and more!
- Overnight trip to Surprise Lake Campgrounds and in house sleepovers
- Swim 1x a week
- Nutritious snack
- Highly-trained & talented staff
- Door-to-door transportation available
- Early drop-off/late stay available
- Martial arts, archery, theater, cooking, dance, soccer, and more!
Typical Day of Teen Camper
Campers will participate in activities such as BMX Biking, Skateboarding, Archery, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Dance, Theater, Yoga , Cooking and much more. They will go on trips that will increase their exposure to new and exciting experiences. They will also engage in instructional and recreational swim one time a week. They will get the opportunity of attending one on-campus sleepover and will go on on two overnight trips.
The camp day officially begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:15 PM. Long trip days may end as late as 7:00 PM ( Listed on the camp calendar)
Children will receive snack and are expected to bring their own lunches everyday.
Campers participate in instructional and recreational swim 1 time a week
Campers visit the outdoor facility in Bay Ridge once a week usually – occasionally twice a week.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL BUSES ARE AIR-CONDITIONED**
1. Mondays are Fort Hamilton Army Base days! The campers will enjoy a variety of specialist activities and will get to enjoy our incredible, outdoor, Olympic-sized swimming pool and private bowling alley.
2. Tuesdays are SHOW DAYS (3X in the summer) or trip days. Children will be able to shows at the Fort Hamilton Army Base such as a: breakdance show, improv for kids, and a gameshow! Tuesdays will also be rotated days with either volunteering projects or leadership workshops.
3. Wednesdays and Thursdays are trip days! Some of these trips have late returns, please check out calendar for more information.
5. Fridays are Teens Take Manhattan! Our teens will enjoy wonderful trips in NYC, including: bowling at Chelsea Piers, a VIP tour of Madison Square Garden, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, and more!
Contact Tomer at 718-648-7703 ext. 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Session: June 27-August 17
- Session 1: June 27-July 20
- Session 2: July 23-August 17
- Extended Camp: August 20-August 31
|Full Summer||1 Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$160||$90||$50||$30|
|Full Session||Week 1||Week 2|
|Early Drop Off||$40||$25||$25|
Bring a Friend: $50 OFF
Sibling Discount: $50 OFF
*Discounts Valid Only With an 8 Week Registration*