Kings Bay Y
Teen Travel Camp
Teen Travel Camp
Ages 11 – 14 years old
- Weekly Tours around NYC: Chelsea Piers, Madame Tussaud’s, Museum of Illusions and more!
- Overnight trips to Club Gateway, Hershey/Dorney Park and an in-house sleepover.
- Trips 4x a week to places like Splish Splash, Six Flags, Jones Beach, and more!
- Swim 1x a week (2x a week when Friday is beach day).
- Nutritious snack.
- Highly-trained & talented staff.
- Door-to-door transportation available.
- Early drop-off/late stay available.
- Martial arts, archery, theater, cooking, dance, soccer, and more!
Typical Day of Teen Camper
Campers will participate in activities such as BMX Biking, Skateboarding, Archery, Sports, Arts and Crafts, Dance, Theater, Yoga, Cooking and much more. They will go on trips that will increase their exposure to new and exciting experiences. They will also engage in instructional and recreational swim one time a week. They will get the opportunity of attending one on-campus sleepover and will go on on two overnight trips.
The camp day officially begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 4:15 PM. Long trip days may end as late as 7:00 PM (listed on the camp calendar). Please note that on trips where we return late, there will NOT be bus service home.
Children will receive snack and are expected to bring their own lunches every day.
Campers participate in instructional and recreational swim 1 time a week (2x a week when Friday is beach day).
Campers visit the outdoor facility in Bay Ridge once a week.
**PLEASE NOTE ALL BUSES ARE AIR-CONDITIONED**
1. Mondays are Fort Hamilton Army Base days! The campers will enjoy a variety of specialist activities and will get to enjoy our incredible, outdoor, Olympic-sized swimming pool and private bowling alley.
2. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are trip days! Some of these trips have late returns, please check out the calendar for more information.
3. Fridays are Teens Take Manhattan days, other than the first Friday and last Friday of the summer! On Teens Take Manhattan days, our teens will enjoy wonderful trips in Manhattan!
Contact the Kings Bay Y at 718-648-7703 ext. 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!Download Teen Camp Calender
Dates – Summer 2020
- Full Session: June 29th – August 21st
- Session 1: June 29th – July 24th
- Session 2: July 27th – August 21st
- Extended week 1: August 24th – August 28th
|Full Summer||1st Session||2nd Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$160||$90||$90||$50||$30|
|Full Session||Week 1||Week 2|
|Early Drop Off (extended)||$40||$25||$25|
|Late Stay (extended)||$65||$45||$45|
Registrations require only a $100 deposit
Bring a Friend: $100 OFF
Sibling Discount: $100 OFF