Kings Bay Y
Tennis Fall 2020
Online Only Registration Begins September 14, 2020
5-8 Years Old
Tuesdays – 4:30pm – 5:30pm
10/6/2020 – 12/15/2020 – 11 Sessions
Thursdays – 4:00pm – 5:00pm
10/8/20 – 12/17/20 – 10 Sessions (No Class 11/26)
8-14 Years Old
Mondays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
10/5/20 – 12/14/20 – 10 Sessions (No Class 10/12)
Wednesdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
10/7/20 – 12/16/20 – 11 Sessions
New safety procedures:
- Face coverings are required at all times by all patrons/students and instructors
- All patrons/students are subject to a contactless temperature check upon entry into the facility (Temperatures exceeding 100.4 degrees F will not be permitted in the building)
- All patrons/students must maintain 6 feet distance at all times
- All patrons/students must follow designated pathways to ensure a safe flow
- All patrons/students are required to fill out a COVID waiver prior to the start of classes
- Before play, players should wash hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer.
- Spectators are limited to 1 person per student. All spectators must practice social distancing and are required to wear masks at all times. Chairs will be set up for spectators on the side of the gymnasium, with chairs maintaining minimum 6 feet distance. Chairs are not to be moved by anyone other than designated staff members.
- No physical contact between players .
- Students are required to bring their own water bottle. Drinking from the water fountain is prohibited, however students may fill up their water bottle at the fountain.
- No make-up classes will be permitted throughout the semester.
- No refunds/credit will be issued on or after October 5, 2020.
Keeping our facility clean and safe:
- Sharing of equipment is PROHIBITED
- All equipment will be sanitized between uses
- Students are encouraged to bring their own tennis racquets to class
- Hand Sanitizing and Washing stations will be available for use by students