Kings Bay Y
Inclusion Summer Camp
Inclusion Summer Day Camp Program
Children with special needs, grades K – 7th
Your child will enjoy the fun-filled days of summer camp while learning important social and life skills. We use our daily activities to encourage them to build solid foundations for personal growth and independence. Campers are completely integrated into age-appropriate programs under the supervision of experienced staff, with a high camper-to-counselor ratio.. Program eligibility is determined by an interview and screening process.
- Swimming multiple times a week, Dance, Drama, Arts and crafts, Archery, Cooking, Martial Arts, Sports, Theater and more.
- Instructional & Recreational Swim, in addition to various specialist based activities.
- Kosher lunch and snack.
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Bus stop transportation available.
- Air conditioned buses.
- Fully equipped indoor/outdoor facilities.
Beautiful outdoor facilities on country-like campus in Bay Ridge several times a week featuring baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theater, basketball courts, arcade, and café on site.
Registration and Application Process
The following steps need to be completed to enroll a child in the Kings Bay Y Summer Camp Inclusion Program:
Step 1 – Please fill out and submit the application and intake information form along with your
child’s I.E.P. (Individualized Education Program) to the office at Kings Bay Y.
Step 2 – Your child’s application and intake information form will be processed and reviewed.
Step 3 – We will schedule a meeting with your family and the Camp Director to assess your child’s needs, discuss accommodations and needs prior to attendance, and to determine if our summer camp is a right fit for your child and family.
Step 4 – The Camp Director will work closely with the family to determine what placement option is appropriate for your child.
For Registration, information contact summer camp office at 718-648-7703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates – Summer 2020
- Full Session: June 29th – August 21st
- Session 1: June 29th – July 24th
- Session 2: July 27th – August 21st
- Extended week 1: August 24th – August 28th
|Full Summer||1 Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$160||$90||$50||$30|
Bring a Friend: $100 OFF
Sibling Discount: $100 OFF