Kings Bay Y
Air conditioned buses.
Beautiful outdoor facilities on country-like campus in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn several times a week, featuring baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theatre, basketball courts, arcade, and cafe on site.
- 2 hour-long swim sessions 4x a week for intermediate and advance levels. Will emphasize stroke and skill development. Students are introduced to the butterfly and breaststroke, as well as advanced swimming drills that enable them to become efficient swimmers. Advanced level will focus on flip-turns and swimming for greater distances, the advanced student becomes an accomplished swimmer.
- 1 hour-long swim sessions 4x a week for Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 levels. These are entry level courses that help students learn basic skills and prepare them for Intermediate level.
- Sports in our air-conditioned 4,800 sq ft gymnasium
- Arts and Crafts, talent shows
- Cooking, dance, music, games, theme days
- Highly trained and talented staff
- Early drop off and late stay available
- Door to door transportation available
Contact: Ayzik Shikh at 718-648-7703 ext. 223 / Klara 718-648-7703 ext. 210
- Full Session: June 27-August 17
- Session 1: June 27-July 20
- Session 2: July 23-August 17
- Extended Camp: August 20-August 31
|Full Summer||1 Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$160||$90||$50||$30|
|Full Session||Week 1||Week 2|
|Early Drop Off||$40||$25||$25|
Bring a Friend: $50 OFF
Sibling Discount: $50 OFF
*Discounts Valid Only With an 8 Week Registration*