Kings Bay Y
Thank you to all of our families for making the Kings Bay Y Summer Day Camp 2020 a success! Your voices ensured that we as a camp were able to effectively maintain a safe and fun experience for each of our incredible campers.
To reiterate some items from Summer Camp 2020 – we developed a camp plan in strict accordance with NYC Health Department and Federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to maximize safety for all campers, families, and staff in light of COVID-19.
To aid you in your decision-making process and help answer your questions about the modifications we made for Summer Camp 2020, please check out this previously recorded video with Dr. Emily Byne, JCC Brooklyn parent and Child Development Specialist.
Looking forward to an incredible Summer Camp 2021 Season!
Please contact us at email@example.com or 718-648-7703 ext. 0 for any questions that you may have.
Ages 5 – 14
Air conditioned buses.
Beautiful outdoor facilities on country-like campus in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn several times a week, featuring baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theatre, basketball courts, arcade, and cafe on site.
- 2 hour-long swim sessions multiple times a week for intermediate and advance levels. Will emphasize stroke and skill development. Students are introduced to the butterfly and breaststroke, as well as advanced swimming drills that enable them to become efficient swimmers. Advanced level will focus on flip-turns and swimming for greater distances, the advanced student becomes an accomplished swimmer.
- 1 hour-long swim sessions multiple times a week for Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 levels. These are entry level courses that help students learn basic skills and prepare them for Intermediate level.
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Sports, Arts & Crafts, Dance, BMX Biking, Archery, Theater, Improv, Music, Jewish Education, and much more!
- Early drop off and late stay available.
- Bus stop transportation available.
Contact: Summer Camp Office at 718-648-7703 ext. 0 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates – Summer 2021
- Full Session: June 28th – August 20th
- Session 1: June 28th – July 23rd
- Session 2: July 26th – August 20th
- Extended week: August 23-27
|Full Summer||1st Session||2nd Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$185||$100||$100||$60||$40|
Bring a Friend: $100 off, $50 off 4 weeks and $10 off one week
Sibling Discount: $100 off the second child for 4+ Weeks
Early Bird Discount: $200.00 off Full Summer Registration, $100.00 off 4-week registration. (Expires November 30, 2020)