Kings Bay Y
Ages 5 – 14
Air conditioned buses.
Beautiful outdoor facilities on country-like campus in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn several times a week, featuring baseball and soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theatre, basketball courts, arcade, and cafe on site.
- 2 hour-long swim sessions 4x a week for intermediate and advance levels. Will emphasize stroke and skill development. Students are introduced to the butterfly and breaststroke, as well as advanced swimming drills that enable them to become efficient swimmers. Advanced level will focus on flip-turns and swimming for greater distances, the advanced student becomes an accomplished swimmer.
- 1 hour-long swim sessions 4x a week for Beginner 1 and Beginner 2 levels. These are entry level courses that help students learn basic skills and prepare them for Intermediate level.
- Sports in our air-conditioned 4,800 sq ft gymnasium.
- On Thursdays children will be going on fun trips such as Six Flags, Cradle of Aviation Museum and Jones Beach and much more!
- Arts and Crafts, talent shows.
- Cooking, dance, music, games, theme days.
- Highly trained and talented staff.
- Early drop off and late stay available.
- Bus stop and door to door transportation available.
Contact: Summer Camp Office at 718-648-7703 ext. 0
Dates – Summer 2020
- Full Session: June 29th – August 21st
- Session 1: June 29th – July 24th
- Session 2: July 27th – August 21st
- Extended week 1: August 24th – August 28th
Registrations require only a $100 deposit!
Prices will change on February 10, 2020! Register Today!
|Full Summer||1st Session||2nd Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$160||$90||$90||$50||$30|
|Full Session||Week 1||Week 2|
|Early Drop Off (extended)||$40||$25||$25|
|Late Stay (extended)||$65||$45||$45|
|Early/Late Combo (extended)||$90||$60||$60|
Bring a Friend: $100 OFF
Sibling Discount: $100 OFF