Kings Bay Y
Summer Day Camp
Thank you to all of our families for making the Kings Bay Y Summer Day Camp 2020 a success! Your voices ensured that we as a camp were able to effectively maintain a safe and fun experience for each of our incredible campers.
To reiterate some items from Summer Camp 2020 – we developed a camp plan in strict accordance with NYC Health Department and Federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to maximize safety for all campers, families, and staff in light of COVID-19.
To aid you in your decision-making process and help answer your questions about the modifications we made for Summer Camp 2020, please check out this previously recorded video with Dr. Emily Byne, JCC Brooklyn parent and Child Development Specialist.
Looking forward to an incredible Summer Camp 2021 Season!
Please contact us at email@example.com or 718-648-7703 ext. 0 for any questions that you may have.
Summer Day Camp
Ages 5 – 11
- Beautiful outdoor 177 acre facilities in Bay Ridge featuring soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, movie theater, basketball courts, arcade, and cafe on site.
- Highly trained and talented staff. In Response to Covid-19, group sizes will be no larger than 15 Campers with two dedicated staff members per group.
- Bus stop transportation available.
Pending CDC and local government approval
- Swim – instructional and free swim activities
- Hot kosher lunches and snacks.
- Highly-trained & talented staff.
- Multiple Licensed Department of Education Staff teaching specialty based activities
- Early drop-off/late stay available.
- Sports, Arts & Crafts, Dance, BMX Biking, Archery, Theater, Improv, Music, Jewish Education, and much more!
- Financial assistance available.
Request more information
Dates – Summer 2021
- Full Session: June 28th – August 20th
- Session 1: June 28th – July 23rd
- Session 2: July 26th – August 20th
- Extended week: August 23 – August 27
|Full Summer||1st Session||2nd Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
|Ages 5 – 8 – Youngsters||$2850||$1850||$1850||$1020||$545|
|Ages 9-11 – Pre-Teen||$3050||$1935||$1935||$1035||$595|
|Early Drop Off||$185||$100||$100||$60||$40|
Extended Camp Rates
|Early Drop Off (extended)||$25|
|Late Stay (extended)||$45|
|Early/Late Combo (extended)||$60|
|8 week discount||4 week discount|
|Sleeping Bird (before 4/16)||$50 off||$25 off|
|Loyalty discount (in addition to other discounts)||$100 off||$50 off|
Bring a Friend: $100 off, $50 off 4 week registration, $10 off one week
Sibling Discount: $100 off off the second child for 4+ Weeks
*Please note: All prices and discounts are subject to change.
In addition to the Kings Bay Y standard payment options, please note we also accept those campers approved through employer Union benefits including: 1199 and TWU Local 100.