Kings Bay Y
Kings Bay Y Summer Day Camp 2020 is OPEN! We developed a camp plan in strict accordance with NYC Health Department and Federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to maximize safety for all campers, families, and staff in light of COVID-19. To aid you in your decision-making process and help answer your questions about the modifications we’re making, please check out this video with Dr. Emily Byne, JCC Brooklyn parent and Child Development Specialist
Please contact us at email@example.com or 718-648-7703 ext. 0 for any questions that you may have.
Ages 5 – 14
- Beautiful outdoor 177 acre facilities in Bay Ridge featuring soccer fields, outdoor pool, private bowling alley, Movie Theater, basketball courts, arcade, and a cafe on site.
- 2 hours per day practices (Key Skills and Fundamental Training).
- Training and fundamental sessions within the Bay Ridge Campus dedicated sports facilities, including: 2 Outdoor Fields, Gymnasium, Auxiliary Gymnasium, Basketball Courts, Baseball Diamond, and more.
- Instructional and recreational swimming
- Sports, Arts & Crafts, Dance, BMX Biking, Archery, Theater, Improv, Music, Jewish Education, and much more!
- Hot kosher lunches and snack.
- Highly-trained & talented staff.
- Small groups to allow individualized attention.
- Bus stops transportation available. (All Buses are Air-Conditioned)
- Early drop-off/late stay available.
Dates – Summer 2020
- Full Session: June 29 – August 21
- Session 1: June 29 – July 24
- Session 2: July 27 – August 21
|Full Summer||1st Session||2nd Session||2 Weeks||1 Week|
(door to door)
|Early Drop Off||$185||$100||$100||$60||$40|
Bring a Friend: $100 off, $50 off 4 weeks and $10 off one week
Sibling Discount: $100 off