Effective May 2 - May 31, 2021
COVID GUIDELINES and FAQ
We are pleased and excited to welcome you back to our building. While we remain the Kings Bay Y that you know and love, you will notice some changes in the way we operate. These modifications were necessary because we value your health and safety as much as you do, and we recognize our responsibility to take every precaution possible to avoid the transmission of COVID-19.
Kings Bay Y Fitness Room Guidelines
Fitness Room Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 8:00pm, Friday: 7:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 5:45 pm
New safety procedures:
- Face coverings are required at all times by all patrons, including during workouts.
- Capacity is limited to 7 people per hour in the fitness room at one time.
- All patrons are subject to a contactless temperature check upon entry into the facility (Temperatures exceeding 100.4 degrees F will not be permitted in the building)
- All patrons must maintain 6 feet apart at all times.
- All patrons must follow designated pathways to ensure a safe flow.
- All patrons are required to fill out a COVID waiver prior to entering the building.
- Each patron is required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering the fitness room.
- Each patron is responsible for sanitizing any equipment after each use.
- Patrons are required to bring their own water bottle. Drinking from the water fountain is prohibited; however patrons may fill up their water bottle at the fountain.
- If feeling sick, please stay home. Patrons exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Every other piece of cardio equipment has been marked off-limits to ensure patrons are following proper social distancing etiquette.
- Walk-ins will be allowed entry depending upon the total number of members already in the Fitness Center.
A new reservation system has been implemented. Patrons must reserve fitness room time prior to entering the building. The fitness room can be reserved in 1 hour increments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and phone number when messaging.
For further questions or inquiries please contact our office team at 718-648-7703, or send an email to email@example.com