Kings Bay Y
Summer Camp HR Administrative Aide
Summer Camp HR Administrative Aide supports HR management and performs a variety of tasks. The primary duty of an HR Administrative Summer Camp Assistant is to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business’s employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting and hiring. Also, assist with an office’s daily clerical and logistical needs, such as answering phones, copying files, responding to emails, curating schedules, and assisting seasonal staff.
Summer Camp HR Administrative Aide Job Responsibilities
- Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, and tracking vacation, sick, and personal time for seasonal employees
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
Summer Camp HR Administrative Aide Qualifications/Skills:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills
- Calendaring skills
- Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree and/or work equivalent
- One year of administrative support experience
- Microsoft suite experience
- Scheduling experience
- Spreadsheet experience
- Spring: 20-30 hours per week (flexible schedule Monday -Friday)
- Summer: 8:15AM – 4:30PM (General Hours) for 8-9 weeks/ June 28, 2022 to Aug 26, 2022
Salary: $17.00 hourly