Kings Bay Y
The Camp photographer’s role is to capture the daily life at camp and make images available to parents through the online parent portal and social media. Images will also be used for marketing and promotional purposes. The Camp Photographer is responsible for covering a variety of programming & groups within our JCC Brooklyn Summer Day Camp located in Bay Ridge at Fort Hamilton Army Base. Other media responsibilities include but are not limited to; video, blogs, and social media. The Camp Photographer is a contract summer program staff program position.
Camp activities for photographing/videography may include program areas such as adventure sports, performing arts, base camp daily and special activities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in a design, art, or media-related field preferred.
- 1+ Years of Photography Experience.
- Travel through our 177-acre campus.
- Fulfill the physically demanding requirements of the position including but not limited to: being able to hike with equipment weighing 15-20 pounds outdoors for extended periods of time in a variety of environmental conditions such as cold, heat, rain, exposure to the sun, and heat.
Summer salary: Seasonal contract based on experience
- Hired mid-Spring
- Spring: Attend mandatory staff training and outreach events
- Summer: 8:15AM – 4:30PM (General Hours) for 8-9 weeks/ June 28, 2022 to Aug 26, 2022