Kings Bay Y
Camp customer service representative
Camp Customer service representatives will manage camp queries and complaints. Camp Customer representatives will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. We are looking for individuals who have a lot of energy, enthusiasm, and love working with children and their families!
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to summer camp inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our camps inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Some experience working with customer support.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Summer salary: Seasonal contract based on experience
- Hired mid-Spring
- Spring: Attend mandatory staff training and complete online trainings
- Summer: 8:15AM – 4:30PM (General Hours) for 8-9 weeks/ June 28, 2022 to Aug 26, 2022