Effective Nov 1 - Nov 30, 2021
Swimming pool is open to members and guests! Sauna and steam are open!
New Swimming Pool Safety Procedures
- All patrons are subject to a contactless temperature check upon entry into the facility (Temperatures exceeding 100.4 degrees F will not be permitted in the building)
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Patrons exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Each patron is required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering the pool.
- All patrons must follow designated pathways to ensure a safe flow.
- Sauna and steam room are OPEN
- Showers will be open.
- Pool equipment (including kick boards, pool noodles, etc.) is available for use by members.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in swim gear to speed up changing process in the locker room. Swim caps are required in the pool.
Updated Mask Policy for Fitness/ Gym and Aquatics Programs at the Y
All unvaccinated members and guests are required to wear their masks at our gym, fitness, and aquatic facilities.
Masks are optional for fully vaccinated members and guests.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 718-648-7703