Effective Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2021
Swimming pool is open to members and guests! Sauna and steam are open!
New Swimming Pool Safety Procedures
- All patrons are subject to a contactless temperature check upon entry into the facility (Temperatures exceeding 100.4 degrees F will not be permitted in the building)
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Patrons exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Each patron is required to wash or sanitize their hands prior to entering the pool.
- All patrons must follow designated pathways to ensure a safe flow.
- Sauna and steam room are OPEN
- Showers will be open.
- Pool equipment (including kick boards, pool noodles, etc.) is available for use by members.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive in swim gear to speed up changing process in the locker room. Swim caps are required in the pool.
Updated Mask Policy for Fitness/ Gym and Aquatics Programs at the Y
As per the NY Governor’s executive order, the Kings Bay Y require for all employees and members of the public to wear face-coverings on our premises, starting Monday, Dec 13th to January 15th. This applies to all, including those who are vaccinated.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-648-7703