Kings Bay Y
Art Camp with “Brighton Kids Club”
Summer Day Specialty Art Camp with “Brighton Kids Club”
- Every week you child will have a finished art project taken home.
- These projects you can proudly hang on the wall or even wear!
- From colorful, bright stone paintings to jewelry made from polymer clay.
- We use top notch, fun materials such as clay, oil and chalk pastel, tempera and watercolor paints. Materials that most likely children will never have the chance to use.
- Good start up for Mark Twain/ Bay Academy Middle school test prep.
- Unique addition to kids portfolios for Specialized High Schools.
- Children will learn the basics of design and architecture.
- Complicated mosaics making.
- Individualized attention.
- Highly trained and talented staff and instructors.
- Swimming twice a week.
- Fun trips to Six Flags, Cradle of Aviation Museum and Jones Beach on our air conditioned buses.
- Talent shows.
- Cooking, dance, music, games, theme days.
- Early drop off and late stay available.
- Hot Kosher lunches and snack.
- Bus stops and door to door transportation available.