Kings Bay Y
Sundays 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm, bi-weekly
An exciting FREE new program for Young Adults with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) who are 18-35 years of age. Brooklyn Connect aims to promote job-readiness, daily living skills, as well as socialization.
Brooklyn Connect offers:
- Pre-vocational training workshops
- Social Skills training and groups
- Social and Recreational activities
- Sexual Education
- Jewish programming and Holiday Celebrations
- Parent workshops
- Higher education counseling
- Opportunities for job placement and internships.
For more information please contact Dara Fein at 718-648-7703 ext 220