An exciting FREE new program for Young Adults with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorders) who are 18-35 years of age. Brooklyn Connect aims to promote job-readiness, daily living skills, as well as socialization. Brooklyn Connect takes place on a bi-weekly basis, fromon Sundays at our KBY main site.
Brooklyn Connect offers:
- Pre-vocational training workshops
- Social Skills training and groups
- Social and Recreational activities
- Sexual Education
- Jewish programming and Holiday Celebrations
- Parent workshops
- Higher education counseling
- Opportunities for job placement and internships.
For more information please contact Dara Fein at 718-648-7703 ext 220
Click here for the intake application